Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This Just In...

(Can you hear the newsroom noises in the background??)  This isn't "just in," more like I "just found it."  Suzanne Earley, of Machine Quilter's Resource website (and author of two longarm quilting blockbuster books, "Meandering Magic" and "More Meandering Magic") is closing her storefront and concentrating on her online store. So she is cleaning out the shop with some great bargains. Check out her blog and then go to her online shop for some real bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.