Saturday, April 30, 2011

Forum Mini-Quilt Swap

For the second time, Shannon put together a Mini-Quilt Swap with members of our APQS forum. It is a mystery swap in that you know who you're make for but you don't know who is making one for you!

This was my first time participating and, as usual, being the procrastinator that I am, I made this little mini at the last minute. Its totally my style, and I hoped my swap partner would like it.
Dory2.jpg - 163.91kb

Then, in the mail, I received this one! Can you believe how beautiful it is and how much time and work Tracey put into it?? Its stunning! Her appliqué is so perfect; I love it!!!




A picture of the back:


















And  look at the goodies she included. I made out like a bandit and my poor swap partner got only the quilt.



 If Shannon does this again, I will do better next time. Plus, my swap partner will be receiving a few late goodies in the mail to make up for my lack of planning!

2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to receive your quilt (period). It's wonderful.
    The one you received is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane!! Now I don't feel quite so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.