Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Disappearing Nine-Patch

Can you spot the pattern. Marei really made this a wild one!!


My plan had been to use a panto on this one, but I really, really get bored quilting them. Instead, I did a leaf meander with a leaf border to tie it all together.


I love how the back turned out. She used her leftover blocks and then just some plain green for a totally toned-down (i.e., un-Marei) look. 


I have a couple more of Marei's quilts waiting to be quilted, but the next one of hers that I'll be doing is really cute. She designed an "I Spy" quilt for her granddaughter that is just outstanding. I can hardly wait to get my paws on it!!  Stay tuned.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.