Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Enough Wildlife...Back to Business

Isn't this quilt cute? Kim did this for her granddaughter, Ruby. It's going to match her room perfectly.


When Kim brought me the quilt, she wasn't thrilled with her fabric choices. On quilts like this that don't really have a lot of design details in common, having a quilting "theme" ties them together. Quilting the blocks in all the same pattern really seemed to unified the quilt.


I just did a simple leaf meander in the border. I love quilting on flannel; everything shows!


Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful designs but will have more perfection if all will be of the same designs or of matching designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.