Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Spy....

Okay, admit it.  Isn't this the best kids "I Spy" quilt you've seen? Marei put out a call to all her quilty friends to send her blocks that could be added to her granddaughter's "I Spy" quilt and then she designed this.


I love the fact that the blocks aren't all uniform and that the designs are so fun! Her granddaughter will be busy for hours with this one!



Bet you can't guess who sent her the Mythical Horse piece ...........






And look at the back! Remember the 1600 Quilt? Marei did her own version using the fabrics that she owned that were in the quilt to make her strips with. I thought it might be difficult to quilt with, but my Millennium had no issues at all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.