Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where's Waldo??

This doesn't mean you can call me "Waldo." However, guess where I am???

Click here to find out!!

I'm so excited to be here and will be posting lots of pictures when I get home on Monday!

And because blog posts without pics are "blah" posts...here are some cute pups for your viewing pleasure.

The gorgeous Border Collie, Chloe:


The Border-Mutt, Dasher:



And, the Labra-Collie, Cash (when he was a little, bitty puppy; before he turned into the moose he is now).



Such a cute family!!

Dory



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.