Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sandy Hook

My Blog is a place for happy thoughts and fun pictures. However, the tragedy in Sandy Hook hits especially hard. I lost my niece many years ago, when she was four. She'd be in her thirties now.

My heart aches for the families of those children. Nothing can prepare you for the death of your child, especially under these circumstances. The suffering is just beginning for those who lost family and friends, including the shooter's family.

Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers as you go about your normal, everyday activities today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.