Friday, December 19, 2014

60th Anniversary Quilt

Joyce made this beautiful signature block quilt for her parents to celebrate their 60 years of marriage.


During the celebration for their anniversary, everyone signed a block. Its a lovely keepsake for her parents and will remind them of this party for years to come. 


This will be a special block for them! Joyce asked that I not quilt in the signature bits, so I outlined the frames with "e's" and "l's" and did a little loopy CC in the triangles. 


This signature block didn't have a signature...it was just begging for a feather.



Wish I could have been there to see her parents' faces when they saw this quilt. I know they'll cherish it.

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.