Monday, December 15, 2014

Gina's Table Runner

Karen, of Karen's Quilt Shop in Sequim, is such a great lady. She's always referring wonderful people to me that are new to quilting. Gina is one of those people.

She brought me this table runner that she made for a good friend.  I think she did a great job adding interest with some different fabrics. I tried to do the same, quilting a large water meander in the main body with the whales and some denser quilting in the separate design areas to make them stand out.




The back has blocks that represent land, water and sun. A neat addition that makes it double-sided!



It was a good first project for her and when I dropped it off, she sent me away with two quilts for her grandsons!

Dory









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.