Friday, July 24, 2015

Karen's Quilt Shop Sampler

Karen called the other day and wanted this "sampler" quilted for the shop.  This top is completely imprinted...not a seam to be found. She wanted an allover, but gave me permission to play--Yippee!!

The best thing about stitching in the ditch is when there really isn't a "ditch"! So much easier without a seam to follow. I did SID all over the place on this one.

Nice and easy geometric border

Heatwave meander with some more line work in the outer triangles. Some fun design work in the middle.

And a shot of the back...

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.