Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Project Quilting -- Log Cabin

This is what happens when you have EQ7 and no imagination...
This month's block was Log Cabin and since I couldn't think of anything else to do, I kept it simple. I do like the black fabrics I chose to set off the red, but really....this one is nothing to write home about.

Here's a shot of the back that shows the quilting. That at least took a little thought and fun design elements with the curved crosshatch and the feathers.

Here's the biggest problem. It needs a name...HELP! What do I call it??  "Unimaginative" comes to mind! <smirk>



Dory
 


1 comment:

  1. Black and red are two of my favorite colors so I think this looks great. I can't help with a name but it reminds me of strawberries and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.