Friday, July 17, 2020

Charlene's Ohio Star Quilt

I always love Charlene's quilts. They're always pieced well and she lets me play with my quilting designs. Since this one is so traditional, I decided to shake things up a bit and mix a little "modern" into the quilting.


I did some piano keys in the border, then went back and filled some in with ribbon candy for a bit more interest. The sashings are ribbon candy, with the blocks having a blend of stippling, cc's, and feathers.




When I got to the corners, I opted for a whole bunch of cc's, I always like this look.


Charlene almost always gives me plain backs...I love how they turn out!


Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.