Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Leslie's Back to Nature BOM

Isn't this quilt beautiful. There were so many areas to play and designs to play with--it was a super fun one to quilt! (Sorry about the weird angle of the pic. It was so big, I had to hang it in my living room to get a shot of the whole thing--and it still touched the floor!)

Let's begin with the center...I really wanted to make it pop, so this is what I came up with: Feathers, Hooked swirls, SID, Linework...you name it, its pretty much there.

Below are closeups of a few of the other blocks: (I may have gotten a tad carried away! *wink*)







Here's a shot of the border; I did a feather meander.


And a few (hundred) pics of the back. Leslie almost always sends along backs where the quilting will show. I love that--its like opening a present when I unload the quilt and see the back.








Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.