Friday, March 10, 2017

Breanna is Having a Baby!

My great niece, Breanna, is having a baby! Her mom, my sister and sister-in-law all got together and made her this adorable quilt! I had the honor of quilting it.


Below are some close-ups of the critters.  Aren't they adorable?? After a million thread changes for color matching and some linework in the background, they turned out pretty cute!





The backing allowed the quilting to show up nicely. It gives you a better idea of the quilting that went into each block.




Breanna's shower was this past Saturday. Her mom took a video of her opening the quilt--I can't wait to see it. Apparently, the quilt was a hit!!  Now we just have to wait for the baby to be born to enjoy it.

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.