Friday, December 21, 2018

Leslie's Beautiful Southwest Fabric Projects (Part 1)

I fell in love with these quilts while working on them. The fabrics are just so beautiful and Leslie did such a good job piecing them.

The first she called "Southwest Pantry" (I think. I'm terrible at remembering names!!) Lots of pics on this post, so you might want to grab a cup of coffee!!

First, a pic of the whole thing: front and back.


Don't you just love the back of this quilt???  Yes, I did QITD, but I just couldn't resist.  Give me a plain backing and I can't help myself.  Now comes the part where you'll need that coffee. There's a little bit of everything in this quilt: linework, feathers, crosshatch, cc's--you'll get my point as you view the pics.











And now for a few (or more) shots of the back!








 Part 2 in the next post. Probably won't be quite so picture heavy!!

Dory



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.