Monday, December 31, 2018

Leslie's Quilts, Part 2

This is the second quilt, made with the same fabric line. This is going to be used as a tablecloth for her trailer, if I'm remembering right.


This was more challenging to quilt...not a lot of open space. Rather than trying to follow the design on these blocks, I opted for some linework--both curved and straight.


This is the center panel with curved lines meeting in the middle.


And a shot of the back.  I always love how the quilting looks on plain backs...especially black ones!


More posts coming; however, I have a new computer now and its a bit challenging for my old brain!

Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful and Happy New Year to you all.

Dory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.