Monday, November 12, 2012

Henry Glass Very Merry Holiday Party

Did you guys know about this??  I love Henry Glass fabrics and found out about the Holiday Party on Face Book, thanks to Kim Diehl.

  

They do a blog hop every year, which was kicked off yesterday (as usual, I'm a day late!). You go to the designated blogs where you'll find info about the person writing the blog as well as a tute on a fun project. Yesterday was Linda Lum DeBono with an adorable little wallet you can make. It looks so easy, and her directions are very thorough. And if you like chocolate, she has a recipe in this post for kettle corn with white chocolate and peppermint! YUMMMMMM!!!

I won't give away today's, but go here to start your blog hop.  Have fun!!! And don't forget to try to guess the designers pictured on the Henry Glass Blog for some terrific prizes.

Happy Hopping!!
Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.