Friday, July 22, 2016

Another Crazy Quilt

Remember Jennifer's crazy quilt and how she's making one for each of her grandkids?  Well, this is her second one.  Its a bit different, the sashing is smaller and it doesn't have a border, but its basically the same quilt. I did quilt it differently, though.


Originally, I did feathers in the sashing, but since this sashing was only 2" wide, I did my "heatwave" to offset the blocks.


And here's a shot of the back. I've often heard that you should never use sheets for the back; however, Jennifer did with this one. She tells me that she'll often use old sheets. This one was old and it stitched just fine.


I thinks she's working on another one of these--if so, you'll see that  one too.

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.