Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Joan's Bed Scarf...

Joan is a new customer and she made this bed scarf for a good friend. We decided an allover on this would be best. The fabric was too busy for much to show.


I did my "Heatwave" fill with red thread.  I was a little concerned that I wouldn't like the red on the green bits, but it really turned out nice. Whew....I really hate ripping quilting out! It takes forever!!
 

Joan's bed scarf gave me a great idea. My step-daughter is recently married and having a wedding celebration in August. Guess what I'm making her????

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.