Sunday, July 3, 2016

Karen's Quilt Shop

I often get calls from Karen to quilt shop samples for her Quilt Shop.  I love her and doing quilts for her is always fun. She lets me play and have free rein with what I do.

This first one is perfect for a baby quilt; however, I sure wouldn't recommend this much quilting on a baby quilt.  Save your money for someone who isn't likely to have "accidents" on it!!


 I loved the flower border and the pretty pastel squares, so I quilted flowers in each of them.


A quick shot of the back--not a lot of the quilting showed up, but you can see the two different sized piano keys used to add a little interest.


This next quilt was beautiful! I love sunflowers, so I might be a tad prejudiced. 


I did a leaf and circle allover on this one. Seemed to fit with the sunflowers.



More pics coming as I attempt to get caught up!!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.