Friday, June 15, 2012

Its a Beautiful Morning

Dennis rows on Wednesday mornings with a group from Port Angeles. This last Wednesday it was so beautiful out that I went with him. While he rowed, I rode my bike from Ediz Hook back toward Sequim on the Olympic Discovery Trail. It is the most gorgeous trail and heading from PA to Sequim means miles of riding along the Strait of Juan de Fuca.  It was so beautiful.

This is the boathouse where we both started and the view from there toward the water and PA.





Dennis rowing...



It was such a beautiful morning!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.