Monday, April 26, 2010

Twisted Scissor Quilt Shop

This is Karen of Twisted Scissor in Sparks.  She has an adorable little quilt shop on Disc Drive, right where it intersects with Vista.   I talked her into modeling the apron Dennis embroidered for her.

 

She liked the apron so much, she ordered four more with various bright colors for her helpers at shows.  This one was done in really bright yellow...unfortunately the flash washed the color out.
I'll post a picture later of the quilt I'm doing for her shop.  It should be a fun one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.