Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Pretty Nine-Patch

Does this fabric look familiar? It will if you've been following my blog.




Barbara sent this Nine-Patch up to be quilted and wanted it to match the quilts found  here.  Luckily, I take detailed photos of all my completed quilts prior to returning them or I'd be in trouble. I did a fun little design in the actual nine-patch blocks that turned out great, was easy to do and required no marking.








Here is a  photo of the back. Barbara used muslin on the backs of all these quilts, so they're almost as much fun as the tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.