Wednesday, February 7, 2018

A Lemon Quilt

This unique quilt belongs to a new customer of mine, Diane. If this one is any indication of her piecing and color choices, I hope she comes back with more. I really liked this one.

 A couple close-ups to make the quilting easier to see. I tried to add a little design element into the white diagonal frames.

And a closer close-up. Linework and pebbles, oh my!

Because Diane gave me an almost solid fabric for the back, here's a pic of it as well.
Wow, two posts in a row...I'm on a roll.

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.