Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Kelly's Japanese Place-mats

Kelly put these Japanese place-mats together to make a table runner. They were already so patterned, that I thought any distinctive quilting would take away from them.

 However, and there always seems to be a "however" with me, I couldn't just do an allover. So I decided to play with the design, just a bit. I quilted diagonal lines in each block from corner to corner, giving the back a little more interest.
 Several pic below of, basically, the same thing. If you click on them, they will get bigger in your browser to make it easier to see the quilting.



Thanks for hanging in there with me...more posts to come.

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.