Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Quilt...a bit late



Isn't this cute??  I'm not usually a huge fan of this style, but I really loved this quilt and had fun quilting it.  I did some things I don't normally do; however, I think they turned out. 


I did some "line dancing" in the outer border...I'm more of a cross-hatch person, but decided to challenge myself.  I like how it turned out...I even put a cute little folksy pumpkin in each cornerstone. The cat and pumpkin were more of a challenge to me, but with the help of my friends at APQS, I was able to muddle through...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.