Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This might be fun...


Have you seen this?  This is the logo for the Cross Country Christmas Quilt Designer Shop Hop.  It gets underway next Monday, November 9; they will have free patterns, prizes and "loads of goodies for the good boys and girls."  There are 12 designers lined up to visit each day and each of them has designed a special project to share. The projects are all themed around gift giving, quick and easy to get done before Christmas. Click here to go to the first blog and to get more information.

And I have to share.  Buggy Barn just came out with these fabrics called Buggy Barn Basics...  I keep hearing Gollum in my head saying, "My precious," over and over.  Thank goodness its payday!  Here are just a few that I love:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.