Friday, November 20, 2009

Just in the Nick of Time...

The weather  report yesterday said that we were in for big winds and rain today.  So this morning, before the weather had started, we moved the horses from the pasture into the barn.  I know this doesn't sound like a big deal; however, for us it is.  We've been married nine years in February, together for almost eleven, and this is the first time we've moved the horses before the storm.  Yep, the very first time!!!

This is what the doppler shows.... (we're under the white; east of Redding and south of Alturas--our entire County is in white and we're pretty much directly under the pink area)



And this is what it looks like outside now....



I'm planning to spend the rest of my day quilting (while we have power) and sitting by the fire when it goes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.