Sunday, November 29, 2009

Training Week or Piecing Week?

Thanksgiving is over; we spent the day with great friends and good food.  Today, I drove to Sacramento for a week-long training for my day job.  Got to the hotel where I'm staying and realized that the furniture arrangement wasn't working for me.  This is what I found when I got here:



This is what it looks like now.  Better, eh??



Now when I get back from class at 5, I can piece all evening while watching television, checking e-mail, etc.  The only good thing about being here for a week is the freedom to work on my stuff without any guilt.  Its not like I could bring my longarm with me!!!  The bad part...I'm already homesick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.