Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I forgot to share this with you...

It's Shannon...she's having a block of the month on her blog.  That girl is just a little too talented, if you ask me *vbg*  Click here to see the first block.  She's posting one every month on the second Monday.  I won't be doing this quilt right now, but I'm saving the instructions.  I know it will be beautiful when she's done!

Then...in another blog, she was commenting on her iTouch and the fact that she found some quilting applications at iTunes.  Since I now am the proud owner of a Samsung Rogue, I had to look at Verizon to see if they have any apps that will work.  Guess what I found when I did a search for "quilt"?  Nothing...a big fat zero!!  *shrug*  Oh well, maybe they'll get something eventually....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.